How Often Do You Ask Yourself...
- How do I measure success of my publication plan?
- Should I incorporate an auditing process within our publication
- Is my staff training and testing process adequate?
- Do I have enough headcount? What is reasonable?
- Is responsibility for updating internal policies clearly established?
- What kind of budget do I need in a pre-launch year for publications?
- Do I know if we have a water-tight compliance framework?
- How do we assure all appropriate vehicles are utilized for reaching our
readership (eg, open access journals, online publications)?
- How do we determine what new technologies should be considered
in a publication plan?
- Is our structure set up for success?
- Should I involve marketing in the review process and if so, when?